This webinar will explore the analysis of lithium (Li) ore with the Avio 550 Max ICP-OES, including the importance of sample preparation and comparison with Flame AA. In addition, a brief overview of the PerkinElmer family of atomic spectroscopy techniques is presented and how they fit into the analysis of Li ore. Unique characteristics of the Avio 550 Max ICP-OES which facilitate the analysis of Li ore are also presented.
- The importance of Li and Li ore
- Understanding how the PerkinElmer family of atomic spectroscopy instruments can be used in Li ore analysis
- Features of the Avio® 550 Max ICP-OES which facilitate the analysis of Li ore
- The ability of ICP-OES to replace other techniques for the determination of major components in Li ore
- The importance of sample preparation