Our water analysis solutions help customers worldwide analyze even the most diverse matrices and time-sensitive drinking, surface, ground water and waste samples to ensure regulatory compliance aiding in our world-wide goal for contamination-free water. We have extremely reliable, proven ICP-MS, ICP-OES, GC, GC/MS, LC, LC/MS, LC/MS/MS and UV/Vis/NIR technologies for water testing.
- Superior ICP-MS technology for lead, copper and other trace metals testing to ensure compliance with EPA, ISO and APAC regulations
- Accurate and fast GC/MS technology for volatile and semi-volatile organic testing using enhanced sample prep and sample introduction applications ensuring the highest degree of instrument uptime
- High quality optical features and excellent performance specifications from UV/Vis technology are perfect for reliable and accurate quantification of heavy metals and other inorganic and organic elements in water
- Simple and effective tools to demonstrate regulatory compliance and identify the causes of non-compliance
- Durable, unparalleled stability and reliability for standard testing, emerging microplastics applications and detection of nanoparticles