Worldwide Laboratory Relocation
Scientific laboratories are constantly redeploying instrumentation and consolidating resources, steps that frequently entail moving some instruments or even entire labs. The complexity of instruments, regulatory requirements and the need to address lab workloads during a move demands exacting processes perfected by logistics professionals that understand multi-vendor lab environments.
- Pre-move testing and inventory assessment
- Equipment labeling, dismantling and packing
- IT and asset documentation, qualification and protocol development
- Decommissioning, recommissioning and setup
- Continuous project monitoring and focus on regulatory adherence
Whether you're moving down the hall or across the world, we offer a complete suite of lab relocation services for regulated and non-regulated facilities.
From pre-shipment preparation to safe transportation of instruments, we take the risk and disruption out of moving day.