Moving Your Lab
We remove the risk and disruption from moving day. From pre-shipment preparation to safe transportation of instruments, we handle it all for you.
- Initiating instrument tracking process
- Pre-shipment preparation of lab equipment before dismantling, such as instrument decontamination, purging and ''parking'' of moveable mechanical parts, as required
- Individual de-commissioning, packing, tagging, and re-commissioning of instrument systems
- Overseeing and assuring the proper handling of hazmat wastes, chemicals, laboratory samples, etc.
Once in your new laboratory, OneSource service experts unpack, re-assemble, and re-install each system, carefully following the project plan to duplicate the installation at the former location (or reconfigure the installation based on the move plan).
- Unpacking and installing laboratory equipment & sample delivery
- Testing functionality of each laboratory instrument at its new location
- Preventive maintenance & calibration
- IQ / OQ PQ qualification / validation and documentation