Features and Benefits
- Accuracy - The Inframatic 9500 was designed with modern electronics and the highest precision optical components, guaranteeing the best possible data quality. Combined with the use of advanced chemometrics techniques, the result is unparalleled accuracy. Stable scanning grating optics and reliable calibrations guarantee that you will always get the correct results.
- Reliability - The robust construction of Inframatic 9500 with sealed module construction of standardized components guarantees long term reliability and makes the instrument virtually maintenance free.
- Rapid analysis - The short analysis time combined with the simple sample handling makes the Inframatic 9500 one of the fastest whole grain NIT analyzers in the market.
- NIR Networking - When grading grain it is important to have full control over the calibrations used in each instrument and to be able to monitor performance in virtually real-time. By using Ethernet, the administration of the network will always be accessible 24 hours a day regardless of the location of the instruments. A large number of Inframatics are operated in networks globally.
- Transferability - The optics house is machined out of a solid piece of metal, which guarantees all instruments to be identical to each other. Thus calibrations are fully transferable and all Inframatic 9500 units produce the same results for the same samples. Wavelength calibration is performed with NIST references, providing full traceability back to measureable standards.
- Easy to use - The large color touch screen with its intuitive menus makes it easy both to operate the instrument, and read analysis results - even from a distance. We have designed the user interface to make analysis as rapid and secure as possible. All the operator needs to do is to select which type of grain to analyze and pour it into the funnel. No manual settings or changes are necessary.
The IM 9500 is officially approved for use in grain trade in several countries:
- Austria - BEV (Bundesamt für Eich- und Vermessungswesen) has approved the IM 9500 for moisture testing in commercial grain trading in Austria. The approval number is BEV 3904/2013.
- Australia - Approved for moisture, approval number is NMI 15/1/5.
- Czech Republic - Approved for moisture, approval number is TCM 341/14 - 5203.
- France - Approved for moisture, approval number is LNE-27380.
- Germany - The Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt has approved the IM 9500 for official moisture analysis in grain trade in Germany. The approval number is PTB 11.26/13.01. Read more about the PTB approval.
- Serbia - Approved for moisture, approval number is 393-7/0-01-906.
- USA - The IM 9500 is NTEP approved for analysis of a wide range of grains and oilseeds.The approval number is NTEP CC No. 13-112.
- The Inframatic is ready for use in networks and a large number of instruments are part of grain networks globally. Our networking software NetPlus Remote makes network administration easier than ever before.
- NetPlus Remote is designed for networking and remote administration of groups of instruments. Whether you manage just a few instruments or an network of one hundred instruments, NetPlus Remote streamlines your tasks.
We also offer a web-based reporting software for instrument owners - NetPlus Reports - which gives web-based access to analysis results.
Read more about NetPlus Remote and our reporting software NetPlus Reports.
Operation and handling
The Inframatic 9500 is designed to be used at grain receivals and grain labs. This means that it can withstand harsh environments and rough handling, that it's easy to use, and that it has features that match the needs of grain labs.
Three easy steps:
- Select the type of grain to analyze
- Pour the sample and press "Analyze"
- After analysis, results are displayed on the screen, and the sample box can be emptied.
Analysis takes less than 30 seconds, and the results are shown on the large display.
The position and angle of the display can be adjusted to suit your needs. Move it up or down, back or forward, left or right, to optimize its position for the operator. Tilt it left, right, up or down to view the results from where it's most convenient.
Analyze flour in IM 9500 NIR instrument
- Using the optional Flour Module the IM 9500 NIR instrument can analyze flour for moisture, protein, ash and more.
- Flour analysis is rapid and convenient. For flour millers this turns the IM 9500 into a flexible analyzer used both for grading incoming wheat and monitoring the milling process.
- The Flour Module consists of two cells and a loading station. To analyze flour simply fill a cell using the loading station, close it and insert it into the funnel of the IM 9500. In just a few seconds analysis results are displayed on the screen. It’s easy, rapid and accurate.
||Wheat, Wheat flour, Barley, Corn, Soybeans and many other grains, oilseeds, and flours
||Moisture, Protein, Oil, Hectoliter weight/Test Weight (optional), Starch, Wet Gluten, Fiber, Ash (flour), and many others
||~25 s without HLW/TW
||400 ml (600 ml with specific weight module HLW/TW)
||Up to 20 per sample.
||Scanning grating, Transmittance
||PLS (Partial Least Squares), ANN (Artificial Neural Networks), HR (Honigs Regression), Classification
|Size (W x D x H)
||485 x 390 x 370 mm (485 x 390 x 510 mm with HLW/TW)
||34 kg (40 kg with HLW/TW)
||Ethernet, 4 USB ports
||12" LCD color touch screen
||Dust and humidity protected