Contains accessories, consumables and application software to measure Benzene in Gasoline by IR. Comprises:
- 2 Port Luer Lock %T Cell - KBr 0.05mm
- 2 x 2ml Luer lock Syringe
- Spare 0.05mm PTFE Spacer (pk 6)
- Torque screwdriver
- HEX BIT 3.0mm
- IR Liquid Cell Luer Connected Waste Tube
- AVI Manual Kit
- FT-IR Fuels Touch Apps Software Kit
Includes Touch AppsTM software and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to support the routine QA/QC analysis of fuels using FT-IR spectroscopy. The software can be used with any FT-IR Fuels Analysis Pack, and any Spectrum Two, Frontier, Spectrum 100 or Spectrum One Series FT-IR spectrometer. Spectrum Touch software provides a simplified, workflow-driven operating environment; for faster, more reproducible analyses. Touch AppsTM software is included for the following analyses:
- FAME (Fatty Acid Methyl Esters) in middle distillate fuels, according to EN 14078 (2009).
- Benzene in spark-ignition fuels, according to ASTM D6277 (2007).
The SOPs provide clear instructions for day-to-day use of the system, by both operators and supervisors. Calibration files are provided to enable the system to be used with minimum setup overheads. A User’s Guide is included, containing instructions for the validation and maintenance of these calibrations, the preparation of samples, as well as instructions for maintenance of the system and customization of the Spectrum Touch applications.