Control fluid movement with outstanding accuracy – in volumes as small as 10 nanoliters. Our microfluidic lab-on-a-chip technology utilizes networks of miniaturized, microfabricated channels through which fluids and chemicals are moved to precise specifications.
- Robust fabrication process in glass and fused silica (quartz)
- Rapid prototyping/turnaround
- Multiple depth capability
- ISO 9001 certification
- Typical turnaround time for our Chip Fabrication Services is three to four weeks.
Our standard chip library includes:
- Cell Assays-pinched flow
- Electrokinetic controlled enzyme assays
- Cross/T designs
- DNA separation
- Gated injection/pressure driven flow
- Organic synthesis viscometer
- Kinase assays
- Instrument test chips
Custom chip design includes standard format templates, comprehensive mask design rules, and custom formats