The AlphaLISA® immunoassay kit for detection and quantitation of human IgG in buffer or cell culture supernatant allows for fast, reproducible, and sensitive detection without the need for time-consuming wash steps or complicated assay development. The antibodies in the kit target the Fcγ region.
You successfully added item(s) to your cart
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Please enter valid quantity
Please login to add favorites
NULL OR EMPTY CART
The glycoprotein immunoglobulin G (IgG), a major effector molecule of the humoral immune response in human, accounts for about 75% of the total immunoglobulins in plasma of healthy individuals whereas IgM, IgA, IgD and IgE, each of which has characteristic properties and functions, constitute the remaining 25%. The basic IgG molecule has a four-chain structure, comprising two identical heavy (H) chains and two identical light (L) chains, linked together by interchain disulfide bonds. Four IgG subclasses have been identified showing their most conspicuous differences in the amino acid composition and structure of the 'hinge region'. The present kit recognizes total IgGs Fc? fragment.
AlphaLISA technology allows the detection of molecules of interest in a no-wash, highly sensitive, quantitative assay. In an AlphaLISA assay, a biotinylated anti-analyte antibody binds to the Streptavidin-coated Donor beads while another anti-analyte antibody is conjugated to AlphaLISA Acceptor beads. In the presence of the analyte, the beads come into close proximity. The excitation of the Donor beads causes the release of singlet oxygen molecules that triggers a cascade of energy transfer in the Acceptor beads, resulting in a sharp peak of light emission at 615 nm.
|Assay Target Class||Antibody|
|Experimental Type||In vitro|
|Product Brand Name||AlphaLISA|
|Shipping Condition||Blue Ice|
|Unit Size||5,000 assay points|
This guide presents the simple conversion of an ELISA or other immunoassay to an AlphaLISA® immunoassay.
Biomarker levels were measured directly in CulturPlates-96 and-384 in a simple, fast, all-in-one-well AlphaLISA assay format. The elimination of transfer and wash steps simplifies cellular assays, reduces variability and significantly reduces hands-on time and costs associated with consumables. Integral plasma membrane (EGFR) and secreted solubleproteins (TNFa, IL1ß, IL6, IL8) were successfully determined, on adherent or suspension cells, using the standard AlphaLISA Immunoassay buffer.
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay is the most widely Kits adopted method for detection and quantification of cytokines and other biomarkers. This traditional technology offers good,selectivity, sensitivity and assay versatility; however, it has certain disadvantages such as limited dynamic range and low throughput due to the numerous wash steps.