Instructions to Access Signals Notebook Individual Edition
Thank you for your interest in Signals Notebook. As a subscription holder of ChemOffice Professional, your license includes access to Signals Notebook Individual Edition, a cloud-native ELN designed to facilitate a flexible, collaborative environment where individual researchers can document and share their data.
To access Signals Notebook Individual Edition, please follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.cambridgesoft.com
- Log into the page or register (first time users) using your institution’s email address.
- Click the “My Account” option on the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the Services menu select “My Site Subscription”.
- Click “Download V16 and earlier Version Site Subscription Software”.
- Shortly, you will receive an automated email. Click the URL to activate your subscription.
- Now you can log into Signals Notebook Individual Edition at https://signalsnotebook.perkinelmer.cloud/elements/
If you find you have a need for more administrative control over your data and wish to share and collaborate within an organization, you may consider upgrading to Signals Notebook Standard Edition. Please see more information about the differences between the tiers here.