- Eligibility. This is a trade promotion sweepstakes. Eligibility is limited to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, including the District of Columbia, and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older. Employees of PerkinElmer, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distributors, advertising, promotion and production agencies, members of their immediate families, and their household members, are not eligible to participate or win. Any person who was awarded a prize or received other promotional consideration from the Sponsor (as hereinafter defined) within six (6) months prior to the entry deadline of this promotion is also not eligible to win or participate. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW AND IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by PerkinElmer, Inc. and its affiliates, whose address is 940 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02140, USA.
- Sweepstakes Period. This sweepstakes promotion will begin at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time on July 25, 2017 and end at 11:59pm Eastern Time on August 31, 2017. All valid entries registered or received by PerkinElmer by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on August 31, 2017 will be eligible for a drawing to win the Prize (as hereinafter defined). PerkinElmer assumes no responsibility for late, lost, damaged, misidentified or misdirected entries. Entries not received during the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted.
- How to Enter. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase will not affect your odds of winning. These rules form a binding legal agreement between you and PerkinElmer with respect to this sweepstakes promotion. Please read these rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. To enter this sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period please visit PerkinElmer’s website to complete the entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person. Use of any means to enter multiple entries into the sweepstakes is prohibited and any multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Conditions of Entry. Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of PerkinElmer and PerkinElmer’s sweepstakes judges, whose decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this sweepstakes. By registering or submitting an entry, participants grant to PerkinElmer, its agents and others working on their behalf the right to use the winner's name for advertising and marketing purposes, without additional compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Further, with your entry, you may be asked to consent to receive promotional or marketing material and information from PerkinElmer or its affiliates. You may opt out of receiving such information, which will not affect your chances of winning. All entries become the property of PerkinElmer and will not be acknowledged or returned. PerkinElmer shall not be responsible for registration errors or for lost, late or misdirected mail (including e-mail), or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the sweepstakes becomes compromised, PerkinElmer reserves the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the sweepstakes.
- Prizes. There will be no more than (10) winners total. 10 Amazon Gift Cards, approximate retail value $50 (each). Each prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by PerkinElmer who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at PerkinElmer’s sole discretion. To the extent permitted by law, all taxes, fees and surcharges imposed on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
- Drawing. (10) Prize winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will take place on or about September 8, 2017. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each entrant determined as a potential winner must comply with the terms and conditions set forth in these rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. If an entrant does not provide the data required at entry, that entrant’s entry will be ineligible. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or phone and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of attempted notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, a Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, a potential winner is not in compliance with these rules, or PerkinElmer is unable to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period not to exceed fourteen (14) days, the Prize will be forfeited and, at PerkinElmer’s discretion, an alternate winner selected. The Prize winner will be contacted at the email address provided by the winning entrant and posted for thirty (30) days after the date of drawing on PerkinElmer’s website at www.perkinelmer.com.
- Publicity of the Winner. The winner, by accepting the Prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission to PerkinElmer and its designees to use winner's name, address (city and state), picture/portrait, likeness and/or voice, and Prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further consideration, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
- General Conditions; Release; Limitation of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS PERKINELMER, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE AND/OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. ENTRANTS ASSUME ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and award the Prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, defect, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the internet or the website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of the prize or these rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the website. Use of website is at user’s own risk. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any Prize (or portion thereof), and disclaims any implied warranty. Sponsor is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the sweepstakes, use of the website or the download of any information from the website. Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the sweepstakes or Prize is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.All trademarks represented herein are marks of their respective owners.
- Governing Law; Disputes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules or the rights and obligations of participants and PerkinElmer in connection with the sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or related to the sweepstakes or these rules must be brought in Federal or State Courts located in Boston, Massachusetts. If any provisions of these rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.