With more than a decade of experience in this field, PerkinElmer provides a portfolio of high-content screening products - imaging instruments, software, automation, fluorescent probes and microplates – to help you answer complex biological questions.
Our range of high-content analysis products includes:
Both our Opera Phenix® Plus and Operetta™ CLS high-content imaging systems incorporate confocal spinning disk technology and produce images of exceptional quality.
- The Opera Phenix Plus high-content screening system is our premier, high-throughput confocal microplate imaging instrument. With innovative optics, extremely sensitive confocal imaging, and multi-camera simultaneous acquisition for high-throughput, it is designed to generate rich information from your most demanding high-content applications, including 3D microtissue and spheroid imaging. It can also be equipped with an optional liquid handling module for fast live-cell assays.
- The Operetta CLS high-content analysis system is a medium throughput microplate imaging instrument that delivers the speed and sensitivity for everyday assays, and even complex challenges – live cells, phenotyping, rare events, and much more.
The systems can be configured to your requirements, and optional upgrades such as gas and temperature control are also available, depending on your base model.
Imaging and analysis software
- Harmony® software enables you to control every aspect of your high-content analysis or screening experiment through a single workflow-based user interface. The software enables you to discriminate phenotypes reliably, analyze even the most complex cellular models in 3D, and turn your biological data into discovery.
- With our Columbus™ image data storage and analysis system, you can access, reanalyze, store, and share image data from PerkinElmer and other HCS systems across your organization.
- Use High-Content Profiler™, powered by TIBCO Spotfire® software, to aggregate data from multiple sources, perform data QC and normalization, complete true multiparametric phenotypic analysis with its machine learning tools, and benefit from its interactive visual dashboards.
Cellular Imaging Reagents
- Cellular imaging enables the detection and analysis of a myriad of cellular components from macromolecules to organelles and cell compartments.
- Our PhenoVue suite of cellular imaging reagents – from cell painting kits to organelle and cell compartment stains to fluorescent labelled secondary antibodies – complements our proven high-content screening instruments and image analysis software.
- Working together to deliver reliable, accurate, physiologically relevant results, our portfolio of cellular imaging reagents, microplates, imaging instruments, image analysis software, and automation is designed to streamline your high-content workflows and lead you to breakthroughs faster.
Benefit from higher throughput, improved productivity, reduced variability, savings on reagent costs and more, by automating your Operetta CLS or Opera Phenix Plus system. Integrate with the plate::handler™ Flex system for automated plate loading to enable overnight runs, or automate your entire high-content screening workflows with explorer™ G3 automated workstations.
For best results, use microplates from our range which have been developed and validated specifically for high-content analysis and screening applications, such as our CellCarrier™ microplates with a unique patented design for high-content imaging readers.
From basic research to assay development and screening, our high-content analysis products are designed to help you take your research further, in less time than ever before.
Click on the links below to learn more about our high-content analysis and high-content screening products.