Contact us to arrange a personal demo with one of our specialists.
Big Data and Science Strategy
The landscape of available technologies has increased and improved dramatically over the last several years. New database architectures such as columnar and NoSQL databases and new search technologies like Elasticsearch offer far greater performance and flexibility than traditional relational database management systems. At the same time, cloud capabilities and SaaS solutions promise lower costs and increased scale.
However, existing data capture and sharing processes are often unable to support efficient integration and interpretation of this data. Put simply, the challenge is for informatics systems to catch up to today’s ever-increasing scientific and business needs.
In this White Paper, you will learn how to create an overall Big Data platform that addresses a multiplicity of critical problems while enabling innovative research by unlocking the hidden knowledge within the data.
- Carefully selected technology partners like TIBCO Spotfire®
- In-house development of key missing platform components
- Scientific applications addressing high-value processes
- Open architecture enabling integration with existing transactional systems and
- Core informatics solutions like E-Notebook Collaboration Platform and Columbus™