This PFA-ST3 MicroFlow nebulizer, with external 1/4-28 threaded connector, is used with Avio™ 200 and 500 ICP-OES, and Optima™ 2x00 DV, 4x00 DV, 5x00 DV, 7x00 DV, and 8x00 ICP-OES series instruments.
Please enter valid quantity
Please login to add favorites
NULL OR EMPTY CART
|Part Number||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
You successfully added item(s) to your cart
MicroFlow nebulizers are resistant to clogging, reliably self-aspirated or pumped to produce a fine aerosol for high transport efficiency and high sensitivity. The PFA-ST3 Nebulizer is designated for superior clog resistance and higher sensitivity compared to the standard PFA nebulizer.
• All PFA construction
• Exchangeable uptake capillaries allow one nebulizer to be used at different self-aspiration rates from 20 µL/min to 700 µL/min
• Chemically resistant—ideal for strong acids, alkalis and organics
• Can be pumped from < 0.1 mL/min to 3.0 mL/min
• Direct analysis of volatile and non-volatile organic solvents
• Longer lifetime than glass or quartz nebulizers
|Model Compatible With||Avio 500, Optima 4x00 DV, Optima 2x00 DV, Avio 200, Optima 5x00 DV, Optima 7x00 DV, Optima 8x00|
|Product Brand Name||MicroFlow|