Contains accessories, consumables and application software to perform used oil analysis. Comprises:
- Flow cell with ZnSe windows, wedged spacer and luer fittings for Used Oil Analyzer
- 3ml luer lock plastic syringe Starter Pk 100
- Torque screwdriver
- HEX BIT 3. 0mm
- IR Liquid Cell Luer Connected Waste Tube
- PTFE plugs (pk 6) plugs
- In-Service Lubricants Touch Apps Software Kit Includes Touch Apps software and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to support the condition monitoring of in-service lubricants by FT-IR spectroscopy. The software can be used with the In-Service Lubricants FT-IR Analysis Pack, and any Spectrum Two, Frontier, Spectrum 100 or Spectrum One series FT-IR spectrometer. Spectrum Touch software provides a simplified, workflow-driven operating environment; for faster, more reproducible analyses.
Touch Apps software is included for the following analyses:
- JOAP direct-trending methods for petroleum and synthetic lubricants, and hydraulic fluids.
- ASTM E2412 direct-trending and spectral-subtraction methods for petroleum and synthetic lubricants, and hydraulic fluids.
- PerkinElmer methods for mineral and synthetic oils, petroleum hydraulic fluids, and turbine fluids (petroleum and synthetic). The SOPs provide clear instructions for day-to-day use and validation of the system; while the User’s Guide contains a detailed introduction to oil condition monitoring by FT-IR spectrometry, as well as instructions for the maintenance of the system and customization of the Spectrum Touch applications.