The AlphaLISA Human IgG2 Detection Kit is designed for detection, quantitation, and isotyping of human IgG2 in cell culture medium and non-human serum, using a homogeneous (no wash steps, no separation steps) assay. The assay shows negligible cross-reactivity with other human IgG isotypes and monkey IgG.
Please enter valid quantity
Please login to add favorites
NULL OR EMPTY CART
|Product Number||Unit Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|AL308HV||1 Kit||561.00 USD|
|AL308C||500 assay points||1325.00 USD|
|AL308F||5,000 assay points||8800.00 USD|
You successfully added item(s) to your cart
Immunoglobulin G (IgG) is a major effector molecule of the humoral immune response and accounts for about 75% of the total immunoglobulins in plasma of healthy individuals. The remainder 25% comprises IgM, IgA, IgD and IgE, each of which has characteristic properties and functions. The basic IgG molecule has a four-chain structure, comprising two identical heavy (H) chains and two identical light (L) chains, linked together by inter-chain disulfide bonds. Four IgG subclasses have been identified: IgG1, IgG2, IgG3 and IgG4.
AlphaLISA technology allows the detection of molecules of interest in a no-wash, highly sensitive, quantitative assay. In an AlphaLISA assay, a biotinylated anti-analyte antibody binds to the Streptavidin-coated Donor beads while another anti-analyte antibody is conjugated to AlphaLISA Acceptor beads. In the presence of the analyte, the beads come into close proximity. The excitation of the Donor beads causes the release of singlet oxygen molecules that triggers a cascade of energy transfer in the Acceptor beads, resulting in a sharp peak of light emission at 615 nm.
Disclaimer: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|Assay Target Class||Antibody|
|Experimental Type||In vitro|
|One Unit Contains||1 kit|
|Product Brand Name||AlphaLISA|
|Shipping Condition||Blue Ice|
|Unit Size||500 assay points|