Acquiring and analyzing 3D cellular data is a complex task that can require a lot of processing power. With Volocity® 3D Image Analysis Software for 64-bit Windows, you can improve the productivity for your lab for computer-intensive operations.
We were the first company to bring you a 64-bit imaging analysis system, setting the industry standard for 3D imaging software and providing the world's first fully end-to-end 64-bit spinning disk confocal system, UltraVIEW® VoX 3D Live Cell Imaging System.
A 64-bit operating system (OS) is able to access more memory than a 32-bit OS increasing the capacity of the system for processing large files that are generated by 3D time resolved microscopy and the complexity of processing that demanding image analysis requires. A 64-bit OS can make use of more RAM than a 32-bit OS increasing the potential speed of processing, a further boost to productivity.
Image acquired using 64-bit Imaging for greater processing power
Our Solutions for 64-bit Imaging
The UltraVIEW VoX Spinning Disk Confocal Microscopy Powered by 64-bit Volocity
- 64-bit acquisition boosts the maximum size of a single time-point that can be acquired and is only limited by your disk space.
- Acquire and analyze on the same system without rebooting from 32-bit to 64-bit operating system or transferring the data across the network to a dedicated analysis system.
- Fully integrated multi-channel image acquisition, volume visualization, restoration, publication, object measurement, tracking and charting.
Volocity Analysis Driven by your Biology
Volocity 64-bit Windows offers a number of advantages that will improve your analysis capabilities:
- Render much larger volumes than before whilst remaining fully interactive.
- Increase your productivity - Volocity running on a 64-bit environment is up to 36 % faster for computationally intensive operations than Volocity running on a 32-bit environment on the same hardware.
- Versatile, easy-to-use system, designed to meet the challenges of live cell imaging research.