EnlargeSample showing dividing human cancer cells before (left half) and after (right half) deconvolution using Volocity software. Image courtesy of Dr Mark Petronczki, Cancer Research UK.
Increase the quality of your images and your results
Quickly and easily improve the quality and resolution of your widefield and confocal images to gain greater insights. Reveal more detail for visualization and achieve more accurate quantitation with deconvolved data using Volocity Restoration.
See your cells with stunning clarity
- Remove the out-of-focus information (a product of the optical properties of the microscope) from standard widefield fluorescence images to produce superior confocal quality images, enabling you to make measurements from the image data
- Batch process multiple data sets for convenience and speed
- Break the image into blocks for faster, less memory intensive processing
- Further improve the quality of image data acquired on the UltraVIEW® VoX and Operetta® systems
Learn how scientists have used Volocity software to deconvolve their images
Watch our deconvolution tutorial and learn how to perform deconvolution using Volocity software
EnlargeDeconvolution of an immuno-stained image showing Keratin 15 in the peripheral layer of the external root sheath of hair (x63). The fluorescent image was deconvolved and 3D rendered using Volocity software.
Tailor to your research
- Select from a choice of PSFs - create calculated PSFs for widefield, confocal, two photon confocal and spinning disk confocal imaging systems, or measure a PSF from your system to acquire data
- Award-winning Iterative Restoration algorithm, developed by PerkinElmer from published Maximum Entropy techniques, designed to significantly improve in resolution in XY and Z
- Fast Restoration algorithm developed by PerkinElmer to rapidly compute and produce superior results when viewed in XY. It uses every voxel in the volume in a single pass process to improve both the visual quality and the precision of the result.
- Accelerate restoration and other processing-intensive tasks with the Imaging Computer Server
- Provide more users access to Volocity Restoration and maximize the return on your investment with the Imaging License Server