Library Preparation for Benchtop Sequencers
|NGS Express Workstation|
Library preparation is the key to high-quality data for nucleic acid sequencing. Errors in library preparation lead to loss of precious samples and wasted reagents.
The NGS Express™ performs library prep for benchtop sequencers. NGS Express enables preparation of up to 24 libraries and supports applications for the Ion Torrent PGM™ sequencer from Life Technologies and the MiSeq sequencer from Illumina.
Applications for the NGS Express Include:
- Amplicon sequencing
- Fragment Library Prep
- Target Capture
- Nucleic Acid Normalization
NGS Express Includes the Following:
- 4 individually controlled liquid handling tips
- Heating/cooling tile
- High-power magnetic tile
- JANUS® Application Assistant Software
- Plate Movement Technology
- Handheld Barcode Reader
- NGS Application Kit - Includes choice of one verified application protocol, applicable deck hardware and startup consumables
- Nucleic Acid Normalization Application
- Installation and Application Training
Contact us to learn more about library preparation with the NGS Express.