Tap into a global network of expertise right in your lab - simply ask a OneSource or VWR Catalyst service engineer about the new PerkinElmer-VWR International collaboration, which brings experts from two top companies to your doorstep.
Our partnership delivers the most comprehensive single laboratory supply and service network in the world.
VWR is a global leader in lab equipment supply, distribution and service for general laboratory equipment. PerkinElmer OneSource has been providing multivendor services for more than a decade and offers a suite of laboratory services for nearly every manufacturer’s high-end equipment and instruments.
One contact and a world of choices
This evolution in service enables laboratories to take advantage of a wide range of expertise while enjoying the convenience of dealing with only one provider. Using experts from both companies, we deliver:
- Services for simple to complex lab equipment, ranging from simple pipettes and pH meters to complex hyphenated analytical instruments such as LC/MS/MS.
See list of combined technologies expertise.
- Services for multi-vendor instruments, that is, instruments from a broad range of instrument manufacturers, including Thermo, Agilent, Waters and more.
- A broad range of laboratory services: Instrument repair and maintenance, qualification, lab relocation, stockroom management, chemical tracking and more.
See list of combined laboratory services.
Reduce costs and improve efficiency
With one-stop shopping, your lab gets instrument expertise and streamlined processes that simplify administration of services and improve your lab’s productivity.
- Reduce costs via the convenience and cost-effectiveness of one consolidated service contract for service, qualification, calibration and more.
- Improve efficiencies by reducing time lost chasing and scheduling multiple engineers from multiple companies.
- Improve productivity by combining Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 lab instruments under one contract.
Tap into the network
Simply contact your OneSource or Catalyst engineer to tap into this broadened network that delivers expertise from both companies. Or write us at: NATechSvc@vwr.com