OneSource® Instrument Qualification spans both automated and traditional paper qualification methods. Suited for any size laboratory our instrument qualification offerings will keep you on the path to an efficient, compliant lab.
A harmonized approach to testing, documentation, and compliance, the OneSource universal operational qualification (UOQ) is designed as an approach that streamlines documentation across all major models of laboratory instruments, regardless of manufacturer.
Traditional Paper Qualification
As an integral part of the OneSource Compliance Services Portfolio and lab efficiency path, we offer a number of traditional application-based qualification protocols and services.
- Protocols for qualification using a wide array of calibrated standards (caffeine, etc.)
- Applications based custom protocol development for one-of-a-kind systems or applications
- Execution of customer developed protocols by certified resources with documented change management
- UOQ: simplified approach to automated OQ with uniform reports across all instruments and technologies
- Instrument Qualification for any size lab
- Traditional and automated qualification options