Our Optimum Service Plans, developed in close consultation with you and grounded in Six Sigma and Lean Best Practices, are aimed at providing a solution to meet your needs and put you on the path to increased laboratory efficiency.
- OneSource® Consultation: We begin each OneSource Optimum Service Plan program with a consultation. A Six Sigma certified OneSource representative works with you to develop a laboratory instrument service program that drives efficiencies and productivity in your lab.
- Program Implementation: Once a program is tailored to your lab, we work with your laboratory staff to implement a sustainable, scalable service program that enables you to drive scientific innovation.
- Performance Reviews: To ensure your laboratory instrument service program meets your needs and expectations, we conduct routine performance reviews. With our enhanced data capabilities we deliver operational metrics to enable data-driven business decisions.
OneSource OnSite Multi-Vendor Program: Onsite dedicated and certified team of OneSource engineers and administrative staff provide the highest level of multi-vendor preventive and corrective maintenance on a variety of instruments from every leading manufacturer. The OneSource team also performs calibration and qualification where required.
OneSource Managed Multi-Vendor Program: Consolidated single point of contact for managing all instrument service and qualification requests across multiple instrument manufacturer’s and technologies.
- Customized laboratory instrument service solution
- Efficient cost control
- Increased laboratory productivity
- Over 1600 trained and experienced engineers globally