Instrument Service & Repair
PerkinElmer OneSource® service plans are the best way to maximize your instrument investment and avoid the high costs associated with instrument failure. Our plans are designed to:
- Support optimum instrument performance
- Ensure accurate and reproducible results
- Adhere to regulatory compliance standards
Our service plans guarantee a rapid response from our dedicated world-class engineers who are re-certified on an ongoing basis to ensure top-notch results, even in the most complex laboratory environments.
Choose the Service Plan That’s Right for Your Laboratory
|North America OneSource Service Plans*||Comprehensive||Basic||Repair|
|Option for Premium Qualification Solutions (IQ/OQ/PQ)||✔|
|Option for 24-hr Response||✔||✔||✔|
|Priority Response (within 48 hrs)||✔||✔||✔|
|Preventive Maintenance||2 annual visits||1 annual visit|
|PerkinElmer Certified Parts||✔||✔||✔|
|Unlimited Repair Visits (includes Travel)||✔||✔||✔|
*Please contact us for information about service plans in your local geography.
Comprehensive Asset Management Services
OneSource also provides a consolidated, holistic approach to equipment maintenance, service and management across all leading instrumentation and software brands. Our custom service plans are built on Six Sigma and Lean Best Practices.
Learn more about our comprehensive Asset Management Services.
Additional Instrumentation and Maintenance Services for your Laboratory
- Depot Repair: Ship your PerkinElmer instrument to our Service Repair Centers (SRC) for return-to-factory or depot repair services on select instruments.
- Dispense Head Repair: OneSource will re-condition your dispense head back to like-new standards at a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new dispense head.
- Remote Support: Our Remote Support team diagnoses, and many times solves instrument problems without the need for a service engineer.
|Case Study||Expertise in multi-vendor mass spectrometry servicing increases sample throughput|
|Case Study||Superior service and support drives improvements in laboratory productivity|
|Case Study||A Consolidated Approach to Instrument Servicing|