Service Performance Measurement Reporting
OneSource empowers decision makers with information that details exactly how services are being performed, whether or not service levels are being met, and what costs are being incurred.
Our OneSource Portal provides a secure online environment that allows users to access a wide variety of services and data, enabling 100% visibility into all aspects of service delivery.
- Log new service requests
- Schedule routine services such as preventive maintenance and qualification
- View service history reports and spend at the instrument, lab, and site levels
Periodic Metrics Reporting (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
In addition to real-time reporting capabilities, OneSource also prepares customized regular (monthly, quarterly, and annually) reports that illustrate whether or not service levels are being met and ROI targets are being achieved. Report data typically includes:
- Detailed service metrics for all service providers with comparisons against contracted service level expectations
- Continuous improvement recommendations including ways to improve productivity
- Compliance data (where applicable) to ensure all regulatory requirements are met