Advanced Onsite Training
Optimization Training & Applications
Advanced onsite training is conducted by a specialized Field Application Scientist right in your lab. Operators receive customized training to overcome the unique challenges of your lab’s applications. Ramp up lab performance even faster by training multiple operators simultaneously.
With Optimization Training & Applications, you’ll benefit from:
- Expert, consultative training from Field Application Scientists who can help solve tough challenges
- Accelerating your research by learning to operate your instrument to its potential
- Tips and techniques that will save you time
- In-depth instrument operations
- Detailed software operations
- Method optimization
- Specific applications & troubleshooting
Options for 1–5 days of training are available for the following technologies. Please contact us to discuss other training needs.
|Atomic Absorption (AA)||Gas Chromatography (GC)||Gas Chromatography–MS (GCMS)|
|High Content Screening (HCS)||In Vivo Imaging (INV)||Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP-OES)|
|Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spec (ICP-MS)||Infrared Spectroscopy (IR)||Liquid Chromatography (LC)|
|Multilabel Detection (MLD)||Radiometric Detection||Thermal/Elemental Analysis (TEA)|