With our Informatics solutions for Material Science applications, innovate in ways never before thought possible. Our solutions eclipse outdated workflows and technologies, and equip labs with flexible approaches designed to better capture, manage, visualize, learn from and share data. Whether accessing data from publications, prior experiments or current R&D results, barriers are removed and productivity is fast-tracked. Easily and confidently identify the most appropriate insight and take action, scaling up the most promising solutions that will support your business objectives.
- Gain real-time access to valuable historical data, searching by material, experiment, or other targeted parameter
- Save time, cost and effort by examining data before conducting experiments, reducing the number of experiments required
- Collaborate, visualize and manage data to meet the needs of users across the enterprise
- Build robust workflows and drive standardization to support compliance and audit requirements
- Maximize highest potential opportunities through rich data visualization tools, dashboards and reporting capabilities leveraging powerful predictive analytics
- Analyze large data sources on demographic, geographic and product utilization for informed, market-minded strategies
Have a tough challenge? PerkinElmer is your Informatics partner to integrate experimentation, process data and seamlessly transform it to help you get to market quicker.
A complete toolkit to meet the needs of formulation scientists.
Designed to enhance personal productivity and improve data quality while protecting intellectual property.
Unified access to all relevant data sources for the first time in common, data rich environment.
Fast, actionable insights into R&D data with easy-to-use and visual dashboards.
|Resource Type||File Name||File Format|
|Webinar||Structure Productivity Relationship Study for Material Science||Link|
|Webinar||E-Notebook™ Solutions for Material Science Applications||Link|
|Webinar||E-Notebook™ Solutions for Formulation Workflows||Link|
It is the customer’s responsibility to validate and implement TIBCO Spotfire® software in accordance with their policies and standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.