Manufacturing leaders rely on technology to drive product lifecyle and enterprise resource planning (ERP) requirements. PerkinElmer’s Informatics solutions for Manufacturing provide a complementary data-driven technology infrastructure to help satisfy pressing operational demands. Our scientific and technology expertise empowers customers to gain critical insights and accelerate informed decisions that positively impact manufacturing quality, process and planning.
Our complement of validated solutions support key regulations that include Continued Process Verifications (CPV) and Product Quality Reviews (PQR). Visual statistics-based analyses provide statistical process controls as tools for both process evaluation and quality improvements− ideal for regulated environments.
- Integrated platform combining both process and analytical data for relational insight
- Dashboard-driven visualization, statistics and proactive on-demand reporting capabilities spanning clustering, data relationships, timeline trends and more
- Gain impressive efficiencies from automated reporting and comprehensive data analysis:
- Shorter report completion time and reduced report variability
- Audit trails for compliance requirements
- Cost savings by reducing FTEs responsible for manual reporting
Fast, actionable insights into R&D data with easy-to-use and visual dashboards.
Enterprise-grade predictive analytics engine fully compatible with the R language.
Industry-leading event processing platform for applying mathematical and relational processing to real-time data streams.
Collaborate with internal and external partners, enhance data quality and save time on repetitive tasks with market-leading solutions.
Create and manage publication-ready chemical structures and reactions, lab notes and experiment write-ups easily and securely.
Bring translational data together into a single platform – from data acquisition to biomarker validation.
|Resource Type||File Name||File Format|
|Webinar||Visual & Statistical Analytics for Process Control & Monitoring||Link|
|Webinar||What’s New in the latest TIBCO Spotfire® Platform release||Link|
|Video||Improved Experimental Data Capture with E-Notebook™ Solutions||Link|
It is the customer’s responsibility to validate and implement TIBCO Spotfire® software in accordance with their policies and standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.