CROs that leverage the power of PerkinElmer’s advanced analytics solutions for clinical research can effectively support their sponsors’ aggressive drug development timelines while improving operational efficiencies. With our extensive expertise, CROs can feel confident knowing that they are working with informatics professionals delivering solutions to support ICH E6 (R2) guideline compliance.
- Aggregate and enrich clinical data from disparate sources quickly and easily
- Gain actionable insights from real-time data across the various phases of clinical development
- Empower clinical teams to get to the right data faster with guided workflows and self-service data discovery spanning clinical data review (CDR), clinical operations, risk-based monitoring (RBM), safety review (PV) and more
- Leverage the power of predictive analytics as trials become larger and more complex by gathering and visualizing data to make smarter decisions earlier
- Reveal data insights that contribute to enhanced trial safety measures, streamlined clinical development and support faster launches
Anticipate, answer and act on clinical/medical review questions, uncover trends, patterns and risks through self-service discovery.
Realize significant time reduction spent on physical clinical site inspections while preserving clinical trial data quality.
Improve subject protection, operational efficiency and data quality while significantly reducing trial costs by decreasing or eliminating wasteful Source Data Verification (SDV).
Improve ways to work with pharmacovigilance data, find insights and drive operational efficiency.
Accelerate time to insight with pre-built analysis modules that create the possibility to conduct an end-to-end analysis in one place.
Successfully manage clinical development candidates by finding the balance between the clinical studies portfolio, resources and budget.
Understand aggregate demand across different protocols for clinical kits to gain an overall demand view at an enterprise level.
|Resource Type||File Name||File Format|
|Video||Informatics for Clinical Development||Link|
|Video||Risk-based Monitoring Solutions||Link|
|White Paper||Transforming Clinical Development||PDF 2.54 MB|
|White Paper||PDF 2.45 MB|
It is the customer’s responsibility to validate and implement TIBCO Spotfire® software in accordance with their policies and standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.