High Content Screening allows scientists to image more samples and analyze more parameters so that they can answer complex biological questions.
To advance your research with high content screening, you need flexible, effective higher throughput solutions that make it easier to generate the unbiased, statistically relevant data you need to take your research further, faster than ever before.
Our high content imaging systems deliver complete analysis capabilities for a wide range of applications, from basic research to assay development and screening.
Operetta® High Content Imaging System
The Operetta system is designed for biologists by biologists. It is ideal for those looking for the verification that high content analysis affords, but without a demand for ultra high throughput.
- Easy to operate system, making it well suited to a multi-user, multi-department environment
- Intuitive Harmony® high content analysis software makes it easy for biologists to turn their biology into unbiased quantitative data
- Stunning image quality for high quality data and reliable results
- Suitable for a wide range of fixed and live cell applications
Opera® High Content Screening System
The Opera system offers the ultimate in high throughput, speed and resolution – making it the ideal solution for flexible, scalable assay development and robust screening.
- Ultra-fast image acquisition and powerful data processing capabilities for faster results
- Exceptional image quality even at the highest speed for more reliable data
- Supports the complete spectrum of high content screening applications
- Easily tailored to your laboratory’s needs, including the addition of sophisticated automation solutions
- Powerful and fully flexible Acapella® high content analysis software
Operetta High Content Imaging System (left) and Opera High Content Screening System (right).
cell::explorer™ Automation Platform
Drawing on PerkinElmer’s liquid handling expertise, this robotic automation platform for high content screening applications increases speed and dramatically reduces well-to-well variance during assay preparation and plate incubation.
- Improves throughput and data quality
- Ready-to-run automation solution that seamlessly integrates with the Opera High Content Screening System
- Flexibility to support a wide range of high content screening assays and to be adapted to changing needs
- Easy control with plate::works™ high throughput screening scheduling software
Columbus™ Image Data Storage and Analysis System
The Columbus system provides high-volume image data storage and analysis of images from almost any high content screening system.
- Import images from any major high content screening system for a single solution to data storage and analysis
- Allow everyone in the lab to access, visualize and analyze image data from anywhere
- Analyze all your high content image data using the Columbus system for consistency of analysis and better quality results
- Includes powerful yet easy-to-use image analysis and secondary analysis tools
Microplates optimized for High Content Screening
To get the best results from your high content screening system, you need the best imaging microplate. Drawing on many years of experience in high content screening, PerkinElmer's expert team has a range of microplates for HCS applications, including the CellCarrier™ plates developed and validated for the Opera and Operetta systems.
Fluorescent Reagents for High Content Screening
With HCA ImagAmp™, you can see what was previously undetectable in your high content screening immunofluorescence assays. Achieve unprecedented sensitivity without compromising image resolution, improve reliability and conserve primary antibody.