The Dexela 2315 FPD features a 3072 × 1944 pixel matrix and offers high speed and low noise.
- Fits in conventional ISO 4090 film bucky, like a film-screen cassette
- Best-in-class 100 µm pixel pitch
- High resolution, direct deposition CsI for excellent image quality and environmental protection
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED)
- 16 bit digitization
- XRpad 4336 – wireless FPD*
- XRpad 4343 F - wired FPD*
- XRpad 3025 (in development) – wireless FPD
PerkinElmer flat panel X-ray detectors are components intended to be integrated into products by X-ray systems manufacturers. Systems manufacturers are responsible for qualifying and validating their products for intended uses and meeting all applicable regulatory requirements.
The Dexela 2923 FPD features a 3888 × 3072 pixel matrix and offers high speed and low noise.
Our XRpad™ 3025 is a wireless, light weight, cassette-sized FPD with a 12" x 10" (30 cm x 25 cm) imaging area.
The XRpad™ 4336 is a wireless, light weight, cassette-sized FPD with a 14" x 17" (35 cm x 43 cm) imaging area.
Our wireless XRpad™ 4343 F is a light weight, cassette-sized FPD with a 17" x 17" (43 cm x 43 cm) imaging area.
DexView DR is a post-processing software module that provides enhancement for general X-Ray radiographic images.