Our Dexela 1207 CMOS FPD features a 1536 × 864 Pixel Matrix and offers high speed and low noise.
Dental Cone-Beam Computed Tomography
- Dental implant planning
- Visualization of abnormal teeth
- Evaluation of the jaws and face
- Cleft palate assessment, diagnosis of dental caries (cavities)
- Endodontic (root canal) diagnosis
- Diagnosis of dental trauma
PerkinElmer flat panel X-ray detectors are components intended to be integrated into products by X-ray systems manufacturers. Systems manufacturers are responsible for qualifying and validating their products for intended uses and meeting all applicable regulatory requirements.
Our Dexela 1313 has a pixel design that allows it to be used in 50 or 100 μm modes without losing image quality.
The Dexela 1512 FPD features a 1944 × 1536 pixel matrix and offers high speed and low noise.
The PerkinElmer Dexela 2321 FPD is a high speed, low noise fluoroscopy detector with excellent sensitivity.