How to Order
|For Clinicians||For Parents||For Pharma|
- Download test requisition form
- Request PerkinElmer Genetics’ sample collection pack
- Check preferred sample types
- Complete test requisition and informed consent
- Ship according to pack instructions or sample type
- NOTE: if you do not use a PerkinElmer Genetics sample collection pack, please be sure that only accepted samples are sent. You can find all preferred and accepted samples in the specimen collection requirements guide found here.
- Please submit medical records or clinical summary notes, and a signed consent form when ordering genome testing. Testing will not be initiated until these documents are received.
PerkinElmer Genetics' laboratory works collaboratively with clinicians providing accurate and timely test results necessary for quality care of patients. PerkinElmer Genetics receives samples 6 days a week – Monday through Saturday (excluding courier holidays). Testing occurs 7 days per week. The Genetic Counseling Staff is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to facilitate short-term follow-up, communication and education to health care providers worldwide.
To obtain an ID to download results from our secure portal, please contact Client Services to obtain the appropriate form.
- Step-1: Newborn screening tests - Order StepOne®
For Genetic Testing Services and all other services, please reach out to us on 1-866-463-6436 or contact us via web form
The analyses conducted by PerkinElmer Genetics produce results that can be used by qualified physicians in the diagnosis of disorders described herein. Evidence of these conditions will be detected in the vast majority of affected individuals; however, due to genetic variability, age of the patient at the time of specimen collection, quality of the specimen, health status of the patient, and other variables, such conditions may not be detected in all affected patients.
Pursuant to applicable federal and/or state laboratory requirements, PerkinElmer Genetics has established and verified the accuracy and precision of its laboratory developed testing services. Tests are developed and performance characteristics are determined by PerkinElmer Genetics.
Contact your provider
Normal Business Hours
Client Services Department
Monday thru Friday 8 AM Eastern to 5 PM Eastern
Toll Free: 1-866-463-6436
Form: Contact us via web form