PerkinElmer enables scientists, researchers and clinicians to address their most critical challenges across science and healthcare. With a mission focused on innovating for a healthier world, we deliver unique solutions to serve the diagnostics, life sciences, food and applied markets. We strategically partner with customers to enable earlier and more accurate insights supported by deep market knowledge and technical expertise. Our dedicated team of 12,500 employees worldwide is passionate about helping customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Together, we are making a difference for the better:
- For more effective drugs: PerkinElmer technologies and expertise were instrumental in the development of 22 novel therapeutic drugs.
- For healthier babies: Our neonatal and newborn screening technologies have aided in screening over 600 million babies worldwide for a variety of life-threatening diseases, helping them get a healthier start.
- For a cleaner and safer environment: Our instrumentation and solutions test 289 billion gallons of water a year to provide safe drinking water for 1 billion people.
- For a safer food supply: In 2017, we analyzed 220 million tons of wheat for quality within the global grain supply chain.
- For more informed scientific decisions: Deploying Spotfire licenses across more than 300 enterprises so researchers can better capture and visualize insights.
- For greater efficiencies: Our OneSource services team manages assets in over 8,000 labs around the world.
*PerkinElmer conducts business in nearly every country across the globe.
*Excluding the following countries that are currently restricted due to embargo and/or sanctions: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria