Every Day, We Make an Impact
With about 12,500 employees serving over 150 countries, PerkinElmer is a $2.8 billion global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world. We are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets.
Our innovative detection, imaging, informatics and service capabilities, combined with deep market knowledge and scientific expertise, help customers gain earlier and more accurate insights to improve lives and the world around us.
PerkinElmer offers instruments, reagents, assay platforms, and software to hospitals, medical labs, clinicians, and medical research professionals to help improve the health of our families.
- As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 600 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
- Our maternal fetal health and prenatal screening solutions help expectant parents determine risk for pregnancy-related complications or disorders.
- We offer infectious disease screening for diseases such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV and syphilis in emerging market regions.
- ViaCord provides private cord blood and cord tissue preservation directly to expectant parents.
- Our Applied Genomics offerings provide an integrated “sample to sequencer” workflow to help NGS researchers translate assays into clinical applications.
Discovery & Analytical Solutions
PerkinElmer’s comprehensive portfolio of technologies helps life sciences researchers better understand diseases and develop treatments.
- Scientists and clinicians can gain biological insights to improve outcomes through our discovery instruments and reagents, quantitative pathology platform, informatics software and lab services.
- Our technologies and expertise have been instrumental in the development of 22 of the newest therapeutic drugs.
- Our OneSource team of certified, factory-trained engineers help labs run efficiently and cost effectively so researchers can focus on their science. These solutions include information services, compliance, asset informatics and analytics, lab relocation, scientific services and multivendor instrument services and repair.
PerkinElmer accelerates scientists’ ability to detect, monitor and manage contaminants and toxic chemicals impacting our environment and food supply.
- Each year, our detection solutions are used for inorganic and organic analysis to test approximately 2.25 billion air, water and soil samples – reducing the risk of contaminants.
- Food manufacturers use our systems to screen for critical factors such as ingredient adulteration and food safety and quality – helping protect customers and the integrity of their brands.
940 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451
150 countries across the world