Superior detection limits and ease-of-use
The ELAN 9000 performs analyses at the parts-per-trillion level and lower. In addition, the ELAN 9000 brings a whole new level of ease-of-use to ICP-MS. With over 20 years of experience in ICP-MS, we have built efficiency into every system from the sample introduction system to the SimulScan™ dual-stage detector. Plus, cutting-edge problem solving and automation tools like TotalQuant™, AutoLens™, AutoRes™, SimulScan and SmartTune provide superior automation and power to maximize your productivity.
The SC-FAST system consists of an autosampler, a switching valve, a high efficiency PFA-ST nebulizer and Peltier-cooled cyclonic spray chamber to perform analysis by direct nebulization. The potential benefits of this introduction system are numerous and include increased throughput, reduced memory effects, increased stability, lower reagent consumption and less instrument maintenance.
Provides an easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain tool for routine ultratrace level analysis:
- Ensure compliance & productivity for environmental analysis
- Based on the ELAN® ICP-MS coupled to the SC-FAST Sample Introduction System
- Meets criteria for regulatory methods including EPA Method 200.8
- High throughput analysis for dramatic savings and reduced cost of ownership
- Speeds ramp up and ensures consistency through:
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Services & Support
With more than 1,300 service engineers, PerkinElmer provides service and support for instruments worldwide. In addition, our OneSource multivendor service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance and regulatory compliance services for instruments from virtually any manufacturer.