Microscopy Imaging & Analysis
PerkinElmer’s microscopy imaging systems deliver high quality data where morphological context is preserved down to the sub-cellular level removing autofluorescence and increasing signal-to-noise. Low signal levels that were previously undetected can now be captured, and overall quantitation is vastly improved - particularly for solid, formalin-fixed, and paraffin-embedded tissues. PerkinElmer also offers multimodal scanning systems enabling whole slide imaging in both brightfield and fluorescence along with systems for fabrication of tissue microarrays.
Our microscopy imaging and whole slide imaging systems are ideal for the following areas of research:
- Tissue biomarker discovery and validation
- Signaling pathway analysis in cancer research and drug development
- Microenvironment analysis, including assessment of tumor immunogenicity
- Tissue cytometry, including multiplexed per-cell measures of nuclear, cytoplasmic, and membranous protein expression
- Fluorescence whole slide scanning and tele-consultation
Working with digital slides is easy because the sample information is seceded from the glass slide. ...
Multi-label imaging without
the cross-talk - Today’s biological imaging demands in-depth study of extremely...
Our non-invasive polarized light imaging systems let you see and measure what is normally invisible ...