Multispectral Analysis of Biomarkers in Tissue Sections
Biomarkers are widely used in disease diagnosis, prevention, patient selection, drug safety/efficacy, and mechanism of action studies. With today's biological imaging demands, quantitative, multiplex biomarker data analysis in intact tissue sections plays a pivotal role in studying complex biological systems. Multispectral imaging will provide the opportunity to monitor the expression of multiple biomarkers of interest simultaneously and on one single tissue slide. As such, multispectral biomarker analysis will enable researchers to perform faster, more cost-effective studies while extracting more clinically-relevant information from even very small amounts of precious samples.
PerkinElmer's Contract Research Tissue Services offer high quality multiplex biomarker analysis tools including immunohistochemistry (IHC) and immunofluorescence (IF) assays suitable for drug efficacy/safety, biomarker discovery and analysis in addition to multiplex fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) assays for genetic characterization studies. We also offer a wide variety of fully optimized tissue microarray (TMA) and biomarker services suitable for oncology studies, as well as a broad array of tissue stains. Our noninvasive in vivo imaging service platform strongly complements our histology and immunohistochemistry services.
PerkinElmer's Contract Research Services Tissue Product Line of Services
- Multispectral biomarker discovery, validation, and analysis on a per-cell basis
- Identification and analysis of signal transduction pathways
- Genetic characterization studies
- Patient stratification / selection for trials
- Prognostic studies / predictive tests
- Drug response / safety and efficacy studies
- Toxicology studies
- Cancer research
- Vessel counting
- Mitosis counting
- Sentinel lymph node tests
- Gleason pattern assessment
- Transplant rejection
- Stem cell research
- Single and multiplex IHC, IF analysis (whole slide, regions of interest)
- FISH detection
- All in the same tissue section / all with intact morphology
- High sensitivity (when signals are weak and / or obscured by autofluorescence)
- Rapid data turnaround time
- Robust and reproducible results
- Custom assay development and companion services
- High-throughput slide acquisition
At PerkinElmer we have a broad array of contract research programs to study the in vivo effects of small/large...
Fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) is a technique for detecting and localizing DNA or RNA sequences...
Our suite of histology and staining services at PerkinElmer's Contract Research Services include:Histology...
PerkinElmer's Contract Research Services’s wide array of imaging technologies automates not only the...
The increasing demand for biological imaging leads researchers to extract meaningful data from intact...
Tissue Microarray (TMA) is a powerful method for high throughput and uniform analysis of single/multiple...