Arnel-GC Engineered Solutions
Our Arnel-GC Engineered Solutions offer today’s laboratories the most complete line of analytical systems, which include reliable instrumentation and the service/support needed to run chromatographic analyses successfully. From refinery gas analyzers to simulated distillation, we offer a variety of standard analyzers and custom solutions that enable customers to meet their industry’s regulatory requirements.
Standard Systems that Work “Out-of-the-box”
- Nearly 100 standard analyzers and products that deliver results per the relevant ASTM, UOP, ISO and EN methods
- True turnkey, plug and play systems that enable immediate productivity
- Simple valve installations to highly automated analyzers and systems for quality control and data analysis
Turnkey Custom Analyzers
- Custom solutions that are designed based on customer application requirements, from simple valve configurations and modifications of standard systems to complex custom analyzers
- Fully integrated systems for refining, petrochemical, natural gas, power, gas suppliers and other key markets
Whatever your analytical and regulatory requirements are, our experts can evaluate your specific needs to configure an analyzer that is designed and tested with guaranteed method detection limits, and enables immediate productivity.
Trace Sulfur Analysis Using the Reliable and Robust Sulfur Chemiluminescence Detector (SCD)The ability...
Determining CO2 quality is mandatory for carbon
dioxide (CO2) producers, distributors and their
The determination of impurities and their concentrations in CO2 and other bulk gases are of vital importance...
Analyzers Designed and Tested to Meet Your Specific Detection
and Compliance NeedsFor over 20 years,...
Simple, Sensitive and Cost Effective Solutions for Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis (DHA)DHA is a common...
Evaluating the information received from an analysis is an
important and sometimes difficult process...
Analyzers Designed to Meet or Exceed Official Methods for Natural Gas Analysis (NGA)We offer a selection...
The most extensive range of solutions for Refinery Gas Analysis (RGA) in the industry - The analysis...
A Complete, Turn-Key Solution for Simulated Distillation:Simulated Distillation is a gas chromatography...
Transformer Oil Gas Analysis (TOGA) for Improved Maintenance of the Power Grid:Measuring the levels ...