- Robust, proven design provides reliable performance year after
- Intuitive touch screen is easy to use
- Dual-channel, real-time signal display on the touch screen
- Flexible configurations with integrated headspace or thermal
desorption, mass spectrometer or Swafer
- Multiple language support simplifies interaction and raises
staff comfort level
- The Clarus 580 GC is the platform of several turn-key solutions
for the Petrochemical industry (Refinery and Natural Gas
analyzers), alternative energies (Biodiesel), environmental and
- Scalable TotalChrom Chromatography Data Systems (CDS) make data
management and reporting easier than ever.
- Complete instrument control through TotalChrom, TurboMass as
well as Waters® Empower™ 2 and Agilent® EZChrom
PerkinElmer recognizes the importance of proper training to ensure that our customers benefit fully from the capabilities of our instruments.Our Training Academy offers many training options; such as web based training, classroom or customized courses, to help you get the most out of your time in the lab.
Topics range from theory to techniques relating to specific methodology, optimization, and familiarization with instrumentation and related software. Courses are offered at various locations throughout the Americas, as well as Seer Green, England and Turku, Finland.
Learn more about training.
Services & Support
With more than 1,300 service engineers, PerkinElmer provides service and support for instruments worldwide. In addition, our OneSource multivendor service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance and regulatory compliance services for instruments from virtually any manufacturer.