This application demonstrates some of the main features of the IVIS Optical Imaging platform from Caliper Life Sciences. It shows in vivo bioluminescent and fluorescent imaging workflow on an IVIS using the Living Image software.
Some of the imaging and analysis options portrayed are Fluorescence Spectral Unmixing, DLIT (Diffuse Luminscence Imaging Tomography) and FLIT (Fluorescent Imaging Tomography) based 3D reconstructions, Kinetic Imaging and Lumina XR capabilities.
This application also comes with a very useful filter selection tool to help IVIS users determine optimum selection of Emission and Excitation filters for a selected IVIS system and imaging options.
- Bioluminescence 2D in vivo imaging
- Fluorescence 2D in vivo imaging
- Fluorescence Spectral Unmixing in vivo imaging
- Fluorescence Spectra for fluorescent tags and proteins
- 2D bioluminescence and 3D (DLIT) in vivo imaging
- Epi & Trans fluorescence 3D (FLIT) in vivo imaging
- Overlay of 3D bioluminescent and fluorescent sources
- X-Ray in vivo imaging co-registered with bioluminescent/fluorescent images
- Real-Time Kinetic in vivo imaging co-registered with bioluminescent/fluorescent images
Filter Selection Tool
The Filter Selection Tool is an integral part in guiding IVIS users in their in-vivo bioluminescent and fluorescent imaging protocol.
It offers a simple interface to select an optical reporter and/or probe with an optimal set of Emission and Excitation filters for in vivo applications. This is illustrated by a bar graph representing available filters on the system and a spectrum plot representing the selected probe, with recommended filters highlighted.
- Emission and Excitation Filter Selection Tool for IVIS Optical Imaging
- Bioluminescent and Fluorescent probe selections
- Visual bar chart based filter selection recommendations
Download the ApplicationDownload IVIS iTunes App. It's FREE!