Dedicated robotic automation for high content screening
cell::explorer™ is the robotic automation platform for high content and cellular screening applications. Designed to deliver performance without compromising quality, this turnkey platform leverages PerkinElmer's leading liquid handling and detection instruments dramatically reduce well-to-well variance during assay preparation and plate incubation, while improving your overall data quality. While the cell::explorer is an 'off the shelf' solution, the platform is flexible to adapt and expand as your needs change.
Save time and reduce costs
- Leave repetitive tasks to the automation system, freeing up your time to focus on the science
- Reduce costs by moving to lower volumes with automated liquid handling
- Check your programmed assay in just seconds with the software’s simulation functionality to avoid wasting time and precious reagents
- First-class technical service and software, hardware and applications support from PerkinElmer’s OnPoint® Integration Solutions
Flexibility to grow with your changing needs
- Upgradeable for increased functionality and throughput
- Supports 24-,96-, 384- and 1536-well plate formats
- Choose from three workstation platform sizes to suit your system and application requirements
- Full robotic safety and dust enclosure or optional HEPA filter unit and biological safety enclosure available
- Modular design allows the system support a range of applications including:
- Primary and secondary HTS
- ADMETox and stem cell screening
- cell protein or antibody production
- ultra high-throughput screening (uHTS) with the plate::explorer for a multi-processor solution
Watch the cell::explorer cell line selection and antibody production with a screening and picking set up
Watch the movie and see how a dual system configuration of the cell::explorer increases performance of HTS and HCS screening
Take control with powerful yet intuitive software
- Easy to use plate::works™ automation control and scheduling software allows you to take full control of your automation processes
- Proven and robust scheduling software with assay method editor, event-driven scheduler and central process control and parameter setting functions for complete control of your automated high content screening applications
- Intuitive software interface guides you through the creation and running of your automation processes
- Easily adapt protocols, and create new assays by building protocols with a simple drag-and-drop approach
- Run multiple processes on a single device simultaneously to maximizing the productivity of your lab and its systems
- Flexible recovery functionality helps to ensure continuous 24hr operation
The cell::explorer platform integrates seamlessly with PerkinElmer’s Opera High Content Screening System and Operetta High Content Imaging System for fully automated high content screening.
Find out how Dr. Jonathan Cechetto’s Group at the Institut Pasteur Korea are using the cell::explorer and Opera systems for their research
Instrument Configuration for High Throughput AlphaLISA Workstation
PerkinElmer's AlphaLISA® technology...
Application Configuration for cell culture and viral amplificationUsing a virus vector system to infect...
Application configuration for cell line screening and cherry pickingTo maximize resources and increase...
Instrument Configuration for Primary & Secondary Screening Applications
Cellular assays and especially...
plate::works™ automation control and scheduling software drives laboratory automation throughout the...
Instrument Configuration for High Throughput RNAi Screening with HCS Readouts
RNA interference (RNAi)...