JANUS® AlphaLISA™ Workstation for Drug Discovery and Development
Traditionally, ELISA assays have been used to monitor immune system-related responses within drug discovery and development, but today there are many immunoassays available at lower costs and yielding higher throughput and quality. Moreover, these new breeds of immunoassays are easily automatable and present a simplified and strong alternative to traditional ELISA-based methods. With AlphaLISA® technology you can process a larger numbers of samples (without manual pipetting) with small sample volume (assay miniaturization), excellent sensitivity, and an expanded dynamic range - at room temperature, and without the need for shaking or washing. These characteristics make AlphaLISA ideal for high throughput screening, and with the JANUS® AlphaLISA Workstation you can fully realize the power of AlphaLISA.
Get the benefits:
- Automation of immunoassays provides a reliable and effective way to conduct assay miniaturization, minimizing reagent volume per well and labor costs, shorter sample processing time, and the ability to obtain many more data points.
- Proven integration expertise with all PerkinElmer detection instruments, as well as third party devices
- Modular and scalable design allows you to add other instruments and devices as your protocols evolve
- Convenient, pre-packaged kits are available for research use with the following biomarkers: hTNF, p24, hIgG, human Insulin, human AmyloidB 1-40, human AmyloidB 1-42, human VEGF, and human EPO.
Recommended JANUS system configurations
For automated AlphaLISA pipetting
- JANUS Mini with Modular Dispense Technology® (MDT) pipetting arm for use with 96- or 384-well assays