- High performance operation for resolution to 0.1 µg and a
weighing range of 0.1 µg to 1000 mg
- Automatic calibration, tare and weight range routines simplify
operation and improve performanc
- Easy to use design, including single-key operation, extends the
use of the AD-6 Autobalance to all laboratory environments
- Remote weighing unit allows installation in special work areas
such as dry boxes or fume hoods with convenient left- or right-and
- RS-232C option allows connection to instruments for direct
weight reading or to computers or other devices
- A range of accessories, such as filter paper stirrups,
lightweight stirrups, and antistatic forceps kits, extends the
versatility of the AD-6 Autobalance.
Services & Support
With more than 1,300 service engineers, PerkinElmer provides service and support for instruments worldwide. In addition, our OneSource multivendor service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance and regulatory compliance services for instruments from virtually any manufacturer.
PerkinElmer recognizes the importance of proper training to ensure that our customers benefit fully from the capabilities of our instruments.Our Training Academy offers many training options; such as web based training, classroom or customized courses, to help you get the most out of your time in the lab.
Topics range from theory to techniques relating to specific methodology, optimization, and familiarization with instrumentation and related software. Courses are offered at various locations throughout the Americas, as well as Seer Green, England and Turku, Finland.
Learn more about training.