BoBsoft™ research analysis software
This product is not available for online purchase.
BoBsoft™ analysis software provides data analysis for the BACs-on-Beads chemistry products. It takes the multiplexed measurement data in from the Luminex® instrumentation, makes calculations for the user to assess the quality of the assay and calculates the ratios of the patient results compared to normal reference samples. The software presents the calculated information to the user both in numbers and as a graphical plot.
Major functions of BoBsoft include
- Subtraction of the background of the negative controls
- Normalization of the aggregate signal levels between samples and references, and calculation of ratios for all probes for each sample
- Calculation of overall assay QC metrics from the results of the male and female references
- Calculation of assay QC metrics for each sample
- Production of graphical ratio plots for each sample
- Labeling of the data (sample names and bead probe IDs) according to the format established in the Luminex results (CSV) file
- Printing of result reports
What would you like to do?
Review Product Details
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista 32 bit
- 10 GB available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (can be installed from the BoBsoft CD)