Luminex 100/200 System
This product is not available for online purchase.
The Luminex 100/200 System employs flow cytometry in the measurement of the signal from the xMAP microspheres that are the basis for BACs-on-Beads products. The system allows measurement of up to 100 analytes in a single microplate well, using very small sample volumes.
The total system includes the Luminex 100/200 analyzer, the Luminex XYP plate handling platform, the Luminex SD sheath fluid delivery system, software and PC. The Luminex 100/200 analyzer integrates key xMAP detection components such as lasers, optics, fluidics and high-speed digital signal processors. The system’s xPONENT® software is designed for protocol-based data acquisition with robust data regression analysis.
What would you like to do?
Review Product Details
- Physical dimensions: 43 cm (17 inches) W x 50.5 cm (20 inches) D x 24.5 cm (9.5 inches) H
- Reporter laser: 532 nm, nominal output 10-15 mW, maximum 500 mW, frequency-doubled diode; mode of operation, continuous wave (CW)
- Classification laser: 635 nm, 9.1 mW ± 6%, maximum output 25 mW, diode; mode of operation, continuous wave (CW)
- Operating temperature: 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- Weight: maximum of 25 kg (60 lbs.)
- Physical dimensions: 44 cm (17.25 inches) W x 60 cm (23.5 inches) D x 8 cm (3 inches) H
- Weight: 15 kg (33 lbs.)
- Physical dimensions: 20 cm (8 inches) W x 30 cm (11.75 inches) D x 24.75 cm (9.75 inches) H
- Weight: 9 kg (20 lbs)