In response to findings of melamine in adulterated food and the proposed U.S. FDA method for screening of wheat gluten, rice protein, corn gluten and soy protein, PerkinElmer has developed an analyzer for the determination of melamine and related compounds.
This analyzer is the first on the market using GC/MS technology, and includes everything needed for rapid ramp-up:
- Clarus® 600 T GC/MS with PSS injector and liquid autosampler
- TurboMass™ GC/MS software
- All consumables needed for analysis
- Melamine application CD
The application CD includes methods and sample data, a library of derivatized compounds spectra of melamine and related compounds, a melamine application guidebook and an application note that describes the analytical method in detail.
Want to learn more about our solutions and analytical capabilites within the food industry?Click here
View our application note
View our Webcast: Melamine Analysis - Meeting the Needs of a Global Emergency
- Includes all instrumentation, consumables and applications resources
- Complies with the most recent U.S. FDA methodology
- First melamine analyzer on the market using GC/MS technology