PinAAcle 500 Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
This product is not available for online purchase.
PerkinElmer’s PinAAcle™ 500 is the world’s first completely corrosion-resistant flame atomic absorption (AA) spectrometer, designed to withstand the harshest environments and most corrosive samples. It offers superior durability, longer life, lower maintenance costs, and the fastest return on investment of any flame AA.
The PinAAcle 500 is a robust, fully-integrated, flame-only benchtop system, ideal for laboratories needing a reliable, easy-to-use, yet high-performance flame AA. It is equipped with an innovative touchscreen interface with the flexibility to operate via its easy-to-use Syngistix Touch™ software or the more comprehensive, optional Syngistix™ for AA Software.
The PinAAcle 500 is designed for:
- Exceptional sensitivity and precision, allowing analysis of lower concentrations with the accuracy of higher-end AA systems
- Fast, simple, reproducible operation through the intuitive, icon-based interface of Syngistix Touch or Syngistix for AA
- Harsh environments and samples thanks to its corrosion-resistant sample introduction components
- Minimum maintenance and maximum speed with a rugged design that virtually eliminates maintenance, reducing operating costs
The PinAAcle 500 is engineered to deliver an uncompromising level of performance at an unbeatable price, putting the industry’s most robust, reliable flame AA within reach of even the most budget-conscious laboratories. Discover an instrument engineered to outlast and outperform… and take your laboratory to a new PinAAcle of productivity and profitability. Learn more about the PinAAcle 500.
What would you like to do?
Review Product Details
- Completely corrosion resistant, minimizing maintenance and reducing operating costs
- Robust and reliable without compromising on performance
- Flexible operation through easy-to-use Syngistix Touch or more comprehensive Syngistix for AA software
- Affordably priced for budget-conscious laboratories
- Lowest cost-per-element analysis using a FAST Flame-enhanced system
Accessories / Consumables