- 1,000,000u/sec scan speed—Over 50 times faster than any quadrupole, measuring up to 500 compounds a second, every second
- Unique interface—Compatible with a wide array of GCs including the Clarus 580/680 and Agilent 6890/7890
- Broad array of user-interchangeable ion sources (dual-filament EI, CI, or novel Cold EI)—Allows the system to be tailored to any type of sample for greater application flexibility
- Self-registering, auto-synchronizing “Smart” modules—Optimize instrument performance and simplify maintenance for enhanced uptime
- Space-saving design—Delivers the capabilities of two separate analytical instruments in a single, compact system with no special laboratory setup requirements
- Q0 (90-degree turn)—Minimizes transmission of neutral and metastable ions; enhances signal-to-noise ratios
- Q1 (mass filter with pre and post ion guides)—Allows for higher ion transmission efficiencies and targeted selection of parent ions of interest
- Q2 (argon collision cell)—Provides a direct line-of-sight to the TOF analyzer and detector, decreasing chemical noise for improved signal-to-noise ratios and the ability to detect trace levels of analytes in dirty matrices
- Revolutionary ion pulser/Electron multiplier detector—Features patented technology for increased dynamic range and low level sensitivity needed for most complex matrices
PerkinElmer recognizes the importance of proper training to ensure that our customers benefit fully from the capabilities of our instruments.Our Training Academy offers many training options; such as web based training, classroom or customized courses, to help you get the most out of your time in the lab.
Topics range from theory to techniques relating to specific methodology, optimization, and familiarization with instrumentation and related software. Courses are offered at various locations throughout the Americas, as well as Seer Green, England and Turku, Finland.
Learn more about training.
Services & Support
With more than 1,300 service engineers, PerkinElmer provides service and support for instruments worldwide. In addition, our OneSource multivendor service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance and regulatory compliance services for instruments from virtually any manufacturer.