Pre-Eclampsia Predictor (Outside USA Only)
This product is not available for online purchase.
PerkinElmer’s Pre-eclampsia Predictor™ is a software package dedicated to screening for early and late-onset pre-eclampsia in the first trimester. The application employs the same risk engine as that utilized by Prof. Howard Cuckle’s Screen Info web-based risk calculation service, providing laboratories with assurance that risk results will be consistent based on current information available. Pre-eclampsia Predictor provides laboratories with the ability to calculate risks in batches utilizing results from all PerkinElmer platforms; DELFIA Xpress®, AutoDELFIA®, and modular DELFIA®.
Data Entry Options
Pre-eclampsia Predictor allows laboratories to import data from many different origins rather than having to enter data manually. Demographic data from external laboratory management systems can be imported as well as the option to link directly to LifeCycle™, PerkinElmer’s prenatal screening management system, eliminating the need to double enter all data.
Search for the Data You Want
Searching for data in Pre-eclampsia Predictor is efficient and effortless. The simplified workflow allows samples to be displayed based on predetermined search criteria like ‘Awaiting Results’ and ‘ Ready to Calculate’. Whether calculating risks or generating patient reports, users have the option to complete these actions for an entire batch of samples or for specific samples of interest. Custom search options are also available allowing users to choose what fields to search on as well as what fields to return.
More information on pre-eclampsia, and the value of early prediction, please view our dedicated pre-eclampsia webpages.
All PerkinElmer diagnostic products may not be available in all countries. For information on availability please contact your local representative.
What would you like to do?
Review Product Details
- Default PlGF medians available for all PerkinElmer platforms with the ability to import updated equations (Analysis and updates available from PerkinElmer’s Statistical Services™)
- Patient reports generated by Pre-eclampsia Predictor can be printed or saved electronically as well as include a laboratory specific logo and contact information.
- Automated auditing allows laboratory personnel to review when modifications have been made and by whom.
- Real-time notification of available application updates including updates to the risk engine.
- Archiving options available for efficient data management
- Available in multiple languages including English, German, French, Italian and Spanish