AlphaLISA® HIV p24 Research Immunoassay Kit
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES.
HIV p24 is the 230aa phosphorylated protein of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus type 1 capsid forming the conical core of the virus that encapsulates the genomic RNA-nucleocapsid complex. p24 is a cleavage product of the Gag polyprotein (between aa132-133 and aa363-364) by viral proteases. p24 is frequently used for HIV detection in blood, serum samples and other bodily fluids in acute HIV seroconversion, in neonatal infection and for monitoring of responses to antiviral drug therapy.
This kit is designed for the quantitative determination of HIV p24 in buffered solution or cell culture medium.
In AlphaLISA Immunoassay Buffer:
- Lower Detection Limit: 525 pg/mL
- Dynamic Range: 0.525-3,000 ng/mL
Specificity: The AlphaLISA HIV p24 kit was not tested against other analytes.
Each Kit Contains:
- AlphaLISA Acceptor beads coated with Anti-Analyte Antibody 1
- Streptavidin-coated Donor beads
- Biotinylated Anti-Analyte Antibody 2
- Lyophilized analyte
- AlphaLISA Immunoassay Buffer (10X).
Buffer and lyophilized analyte can be ordered separately