Dedicated informatics for newborn screening laboratories
As the global leader in newborn screening, PerkinElmer was well-positioned to develop the world's first laboratory information management system specifically intended for newborn screening. Specimen Gate® is the result of years of continuous development, and the product is widely used in all parts of the world.
Four Specimen Gate® modules providing control and monitoring tools for the entire screening process:
- Laboratory - Managing the pre- and post-analytical processes, and available in two versions:
- Enterprise Edition manages specimens from punching through results
- NeoBase™ MSMS Data Suite focuses on expanded screening
- Screening Center™ - Patient demographics, reporting and overall screening management
- PatientCare™ - Follow up of screen-positive patients and unsatisfactory specimens
- eReports™ - Electronic reporting of results and remote data entry via the web
"Wallac LifeCycle™ with elipse prenatal screening engine - manages your prenatal 1st and 2nd trimester...
Laboratory management for expanded screening laboratories - Specimen Gate® Laboratory NeoBase™ MSMS ...
Specimen Gate® eReports™ allows end users such as hospitals, clinics, doctors, and midwives to view ...
Managing the laboratory processes - Specimen Gate Laboratory Enterprise Edition allows two-way communication...
Follow up of screen-positive patients and unsatisfactory specimens - Specimen Gate® PatientCare™ allows...
Specimen Gate® Screening Center™ focuses on the overall management of newborn screening programs. It...